We need to raise £8 million to develop the new Jain Centre and we are always keen to hear from people who want to help with fund raising. We need help to promote our range of schemes including membership and donations to the temple fund or towards the building fund, sponsoring spaces with plaques on halls, pillars and rooms.
Whether it is by organising your own events including sports and culture events or by visiting people to encourage donations of bricks and general funding for the development of the building – we need you – we are keen to recruit a range of Fund Raising Ambassadors for the project. If you have a few hours a week spare and want to be a part of this exciting development as a legacy for our future generations, get in touch and sign up!
- Become a Chief Patron: £25,000, Patron: £10,000, Associate Patron: £5,000 or Life Member: £1,000
- Member: £10 per month for 10 years via standing order (for UK only)
- Donate towards the building, takthi scheme for various facilities, pillars and rooms
- Sponsor various Murtis, participate in ucchavanis and Rituals
Only the very fortunate can build whole temple complexes but this project gives us all the opportunity to become building donors by donating bricks towards the project. Ensure you and your family members are part of this exciting development by donating bricks (£101 per brick).
Jain Centre Development Bonds:
We need to raise funds to construct the new Jain Centre, which is for the benefit of the Jain community and our local community. To kick start the development and help with cash flow, we have launched the Jain Centre Development Bonds. Everyone can help by subscribing to these 5-year interest free bonds of £1,000 and £5,000. There is no limit to how many bonds you can subscribe and everyone from around the World can participate.
Donation made within UK:
To make a donation we will need the following details and please don’t forget to tick for Gift Aid so we can benefit from this.
- Please provide name, address and contact details of the donor(s) in the donation form. If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know.
- Receipt will be issued in the name specified and posted/emailed as provided.
- In case of cheque, please write detail either on back of cheque or on separate piece of paper and send it with the cheque.
- In case of direct bank transfer, please ensure to include the details in description/remark field followed by an email to Jain Network email@example.com
Please click here for the donation form
- Cheque/Money Order: Please make cheques or money orders payable to “ The Jain Network ”
- Electronic/Bank Transfer: You can transfer money from any UK banks/financial institutions.
- Our bank account details are as follows:
|Bank Name||CAF Bank Ltd|
25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill,
West Malling, Kent, ME19 4JQ
|Sort Sode:||40 – 52 – 40|
|Account Name:||The Jain Network|
Cash donation can be given directly in the Jain Network office.Jain Network contact details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 20 8200 0828