PARTICIPATION IN DEVELOPMENT OF JAIN CENTRE LONDON
Jainism is one of the World’s oldest religions, providing a code of conduct and a way of life which rejects violence, self-seeking and dishonesty. Its philosophy and teachings of individual freedom, equality regardless of race, sex, caste and colour, reverence for all life, human and animal welfare, concern for the environment and spiritual liberation strike a relevant chord in today’s troubled world.
To practise these teachings and the Jain way of life- the Art of Loving, the Art of Living and the Art of Leaving; Jain Network is creating a magnificent Jain Centre in London with blessings of Acharya Bhagwants, Jain leaders, and the local/national civic and interfaith organisations. An architectural splendour of white marble, it will include a place of worship and study for all major Jain traditions, world’s first Aum Hrim shaped 108 Parshwanath Jinalay, a multi faith centre, library and a community centre open to all. We appeal for generous donations and welcome all to be a part of this unique centre, which will be a place of pilgrimage for Jains, a visiting centre for wider communities, a resource centre for educational institutions and a global hub to promote Jainism and its way of life.
Your support will help us to spread Jain message of non-violence and reverence for all life, non-attachment to the material world, pluralism and introspection, calmness of self and spiritual liberation by self-effort. This is the real investment for us and our future generations in years to come.
JAIN CENTRE LONDON FLOOR WISE PLANS
Second floor: Place of Worship for all major Jain Traditions and 108 Parshwanath Jinalay
Community Centre on Ground floor & First Floor Open to All
First floor: Large Hall, Three Multipurpose Rooms, Four Guest Rooms, Multifaith Centre
Ground Floor: Reception, Administrative Block, Cafe/Restaurant, Car Park
The construction work of the New Jain Centre is in progress. The contract for carving the white marble Temple has already been given. Please support the Jain Centre London, so that we can carry on the work in time. We are planning the Pratishtha of the temples in 2022.
Details of the cost of the New Jain Centre
We have raised so far mainly from UK up to April-2020:
Donation Required now:
- We require now about £7 million to complete the work, erection of the temple and 108 Parshvanath Jinalay.
- There are Different Schemes of donation: Membership, Building Work, Bricks, and Sponsoring of different areas in the Jain Centre for placing the Takthis, halls, pillars and rooms.
- We have issued 5 years Jain Centre London Development Bonds to meet the immediate cash flow. The bonds are interest free in denomination of £5,000 & £1,000. Please become a Jain Centre Development Bond holder.
- Please Click here JAIN CENTRE DEVELOPMENT BONDS BENEFITS to see the benefits.
- Please click here JAIN CENTRE DEVELOPMENT BOND to download the Form.
- Please support The Jain Centre London so that the building work can carry on to our various schemes.
- At the moment we are operating from the Flight Ways Resources Centre, the Concourse, Colindale, London, NW9 5UX and carrying on all our activities.
- It is worth noting that the Barnet Council London has given us 90% subsidy in the rent of this premises.
The management of the Jain Centre funds is done in accordance with the Jain Tradition Norms.
Please donate generously and be a part of this unique development which is the real investment for us and our future generations.
You can donate us by
Pay pal- Debit Card- Credit Card- Master Card- Visa Card-Cheque- Cash
Donation made within UK:
To make a donation we will need the following details and please don’t forget to tick for Gift Aid so we can benefit from this.
- Please provide name, address and contact details of the donor(s) in the donation form. If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know.
- Receipt will be issued in the name specified and posted/emailed as provided.
- In case of cheque, please write detail either on back of cheque or on separate piece of paper and send it with the cheque.
- In case of direct bank transfer, please ensure to include the details in description/remark field followed by an email to Jain Network at email@example.com Please click Membership Form to download the membership form
- Cheque/Money Order : Please make cheques or money orders payable to “ The Jain Network ”
- Electronic/Bank Transfer: You can transfer money from any UK banks/financial institutions.
- Our bank account details are as follows:
|Bank Name||CAF Bank Ltd|
25 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill,
West Malling, Kent, ME19 4JQ
|Sort Sode:||40 – 52 – 40|
|Account Name:||The Jain Network|
Cash donation can be given directly in the Jain Network office.Jain Network contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +44 20 8200 0828